Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Call for Artists, Fall 2015

Call for Artists, Fall 2015

All artists living or working in East Contra Costa County are invited to participate in this non-juried Open Studios event.  During this popular community event artists open their studios and galleries to the public, providing demonstrations, interacting with visitors, displaying and selling their work.  Artists and fine craftspeople working in all media are welcome.  There is no fee to participate.  If you'd like to participate please e-mail Nancy Roberts at nrobertsart@sbcglobal.net no later than October 31.

Here's how it works:
 
-- This website will be the central source for up-to-date information, images and links for all participating artists and studios

-- I'll be designing a flyer, postcards and a printable map, and will e-mail you the digital artwork so you can print out as many as you need for your own mailing list.

-- I'll promote the event with press releases.

-- The best way to bring visitors to your studio is through your own personal connections.  I encourage you to spread the word with e-mailed invitations, posting on your own website or blog, and social networking (Facebook, etc.)


If you're interested in participating please e-mail me at nrobertsart@sbcglobal.net to let me know.  I'll send you a list of blanks to fill in, and once I hear back from you I'll post your info and images here.

Here's wishing us all a fun and successful Fall 2015 Open Studios event!
 
Nancy Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment